2015 Top Selling Sense Cyclone Atomizer with 5ml Capacity
|5-99 100-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $21 US $20.5 US $20 US $19|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Box Pacakge|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Sense Cyclone Atomizer
- Puffs: 500-1000
- Coils: Non-Replaceable
- Flavor: Tobacco Series
- Capacity: 5ml
- Resistance1: 0.6ohm(A1)
- Resistance3: 0.2ohm(Ni 200)
- Optimum Working Wattage: 15W-150W(0.6ohm)
- Brand: Sense
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 85167990
- Material: Metal
- Kind: Atomizer
- Disposable: Non-Disposable
- Thread: 510
- Diameter: 22.5mm
- Resistance2: 0.2ohm(316L)
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Recommend Battery: Ijoy Asolo 200W, Joye Evic-Vt, Pegasus 70W Mod
- Trademark: sense
- Origin: Shenzhen China
Product selling point:
1. Enjoy Vaping at 150W
2. Cyclone System for Cooling and Splash-proof
3. Unique Top Refilling Design
4. Advanced Liquid Control System
5. Suitable for RBA Coil, TC Coil, 316L Coil, and A1 Coil
1x Sense Cyclone tank (0.6ohm, 50-150w)
1x Replacement 316L coil 0.2ohm
1x Replacement Pyrex Glass Tube
1x User Manual
1x Gift box with anti-fake label
|Sense Cyclone tank (0.6ohm, 50-150w)||1|
|Replacement 316L coil 0.2ohm||1|
|Replacement Pyrex Glass Tube||1|
|Gift box with anti-fake label||1|
Sense Cyclone tank makes it super easy to enjoy vaping at 150W. As a outstanding representative of the newest temp control tanks, the Cyclone comes with amazing features such as cooling and splash-proof design, all coils compatible, liquid control system and top refilling design.
How to refill liquid:
1. Turn the Cyclone tank upside down and set the liquid control ring to "close".
2. Keep the tank upright and unscrew the top part and proceed to fill.
3. Screw back the top firmly and set the liquid control ring to "open".
4. Connect it with the battery and start to adjust the battery to the wattage range from 50w to 150w.
1. When unscrewing the Cyclone base from the atomizer tube, the atomizer head may become loose, please tighten it before re-screwing the atomizer base onto the tube.
2. Do not over tighten the coil to cause damage.
3. Do not use or store this product in high temperature circumstance.