Nitecore Um20 Battery Charger
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10.5 US $9.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Nitecore UM20 Battery Charger
- Charger Application: Battery Charger
- Charger Style: USB Charger
- Size: AAA
- Socket Type: EU and Us
- Input Voltage: Micro USB DC 5V
- Output Current: 1000mA / 500mA
- Compatible with: Li-ion / Imr: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 1
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 4.5V
- Compatible Battery Type: Li-ion / Imr: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 1
- Certification: RoHS, CE
- Recyclable: Non-Recyclable
- Output Voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 5V
- Dimensions: 100mm× 38mm×35mm
Main Features of Nitecore UM20
1.Intelligent input power detection.
2.Intelligent charging power distribution.
3.USB data trasfer function.
4.High definition LCD screen.
5.Integrated intelligent power management system.
Specification of Nitecore UM20
|Input voltage||Micro USB DC 5V|
|Output voltage||4.2V ±1% / 5V|
|Output current||1000mA / 500mA|
|Dimensions||3.94"×2.20"×1.38" (100mm× 56mm×35mm)|
|Compatible with:||Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440|
Packing list of Nitecore UM20 :
1× Nitecore UM20 charger
1× Charger cable
1× Package box with anti-fake label
1. Connecting: Unwind the USB cable, lift the rear panel and dr aw out the cable. Plug one end of the included USB cable to the UM20' s input port and the other end to a power supply (adapter, PC or other standard USB output port). Upon powering up, the UM20's LCD will display the power level indicator (hollow) and battery percentage (0%).
2. Battery Test: After battery installation, the UM20 will run a quick battery test before charging. If a problem is detected (for example the batteries were installed backwards), the UM20 will stop charging and display "EE" on the LCD.
3. Charging Current: During the charging process, charging current will adjust automatically based on the detected battery type, power level and internal battery resistance. For example, when charging batteries of smaller capacities such as 14500 and 16340, charging current will automatically be set to 500mA, ensuring safe use and preserving battery longevity.
4. Charging Indication: The UM20 will indicate battery status and charging progress. When batteries are fully charged, LCD screen shows 5 power level indicator bars and "100%" battery percentage.
1. Please do not disassemble or modify the UM20.
2. High-quality USB adapters are strongly recommended.
3. Please read through user manual before using.